Monday, April 27, 2009

High Cotton's One True Love

If there is one thing that has become apparent about High Cotton, it's that he has a deep and abiding love for one thing, and that one thing is water! In a bowl, in the sink, in the toilet, it doesn't matter how it comes, just as long as he can have some! Haha!

Just having lots of available fresh water sources isn't enough for Cotton, he is most happiest when he can be close to them (preferably with a paw on them) and he even has been known to take naps while "hugging" his water bowls!




Not only does Cotton love his water bowls, but he loves the toilet bowl as well! Haha! I don't know how many times I have walked into the bathroom only to catch a glimpse of this...


Or sometimes even this...


What? I can't help it if I prefer my water served in a porcelain bowl.

5 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

He looks like he's hatching some sort of world water domination plot ...

Anonymous said...

I love it! (Mollymouse)

Mom said...

oh yes he's in heaven LOL

Anonymous said...

he actually climbs INTO the toilet??!!! yikes! like your blog... cute kittys. woof, tank

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the well-priced Script Deployment software for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: [url=http://www.n-able.com] N-able N-central software monitoring
[/url] ? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!